<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Bangkok Adventures: La Creperie - French Crepes & Parisian Homecooking in Siam Paragon

La Creperie is a French cafe and this branch at Siam Paragon is their second home in Bangkok. Their first cafe is further away from the city and nestled among greenery so fantastic you would think you're in a French countryside. 






This outlet at Paragon takes on the decor of a modern Parisian apartment, with monotones blacks and whites taking the main colour scheme and chic paintings hung on the walls. The paintings are all sourced by the owner, and some of them were even taken by him.
There are two levels to this cafe and some really nice and cosy corners for diners who prefer some privacy.



There are two levels to this cafe and some really nice and cosy corners for diners who prefer some privacy.




For the people who love promotions and any deals that gets them something free, this is for you. 
For the first 100 persons everyday, you get a FREE DRINK if you share a happy moment on Instagram or simply check in on Facebook and hashtag them. FREE DRINK okay. I did it on the spot and got a free drink hahahah


Lime and Honey Drink

There you go, free drink comes easy like that hahahahaha. 


Roasted Tomato Soup with Black Olive Crostini (150 baht)

This is one of the best soups I have tasted and I am not kidding. That tomato soup was velvety smooth and so intensely fragrant. I might also add that tomatos, olives and breads are three foods that I dislike and avoid but in this instance, not only did I finished it all up, I wanted more. The black olive crostini was amazing. The bread was warm, crispy and that black olive spread was salty, fragrant, intriguing and amazing. Typing this makes me swallow my saliva as I crave for this deliciously comforting dish. 



Savoury Crepes: Bacon, Mushroom, Cheese, Egg, Tomato (290 baht)

The reason I was drawn to this place was actually because of this dish. They had this gorgeous poster of this exact dish put right at the entrance of the shop and everyday I walk past them, I can't help but stop and stare for a bit. Can you blame me? It was gorgeous and yes it tasted as good as it looked. 



The crepe was crispy, eggy, and thin. Yes it was thin but chocked full of ingredients. Everything tasted awesome and the owner was especially excited, regaling us with tales of how he opened his restaurant and what life is like in France. 





Savoury Crepes: Smoked Chicken, Cheese, Egg, Mushrooms (270 baht)

I confess I've never had smoked chicken before and this is my first time. The smoked chicken is quite substantial in size and strong in flavour, so one piece can feed many mouthfuls if you cut it up into smaller pieces so that the taste does not overpower the crepes. My only regret was we had no more space for the sweet crepes but that meant I'll be back! It was truly an enjoyable dining experience. 



In a Nutshell

Verdict: 5/5
Price Point: $$
Thumbs Up: CREPES!
To Improve:  -
Will I return: YES!
Why: Decor, food, service - absolutely sublime. 





La Creperie (Siam Paragon)
G/F, Siam Paragon, Rama 1 Rd., Bangkok, Thailand 

Nearest Train:
BTS Siam

Opening Hours:
daily 10am-10pm

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.