<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Les Patisseries @ Upper Thomson Road

Les Patisseries is a cafe that I've recently discovered in a more obscure part of Upper Thomson that serves the most awesome food. I love the chill vibes of that place and the quality of the food served. 



TRUFFLE FRIES (9.50)


When you think of truffle fries at Upper Thomson, people usually think of Habitat Cafe first. Or Pacamara down the road. But I can officially say Les Patisseries has truffle fries to rival the two above mentioned cafes. Fragrant, crispy and addictive, with a touch of sea salt and furikake. 
Very ingenious and very delicious. 



MUSHROOM BACON AGLIO OLIO (14.00)


Aglio Olio is the most basic od pasta dishes but I have to say Les Patisseries really executes it extremely well. Lots of fragrant mushrooms and bacon bits, this was one of the better aglio olios I have tasted in Singapore. 


AL GRANCHIO (18.00)

This is my all-time favourite pasta. I did not expect it to become my all-time favourite but it did. I usually shy away from cream pastas because jelat. But this is tomato cream with crab! I took a leap of faith and there were no regrets at all. No regrets. Creamy, tangy, and chunks of sweet crab. It was amazing. And no, not cloying or jelat at all! 

Sadly, they took this off the menu and I'm not a fan of the new menu, the older menu seemed much more exciting and interesting. The Truffle Fries and Aglio Olio is still on the menu, so fret not! On the other hand I am crossing my fingers they bring this back. If not I think I shall be heading elsewhere, possibly Poco Loco to try out their version of the Al Granchio.  





In a Nutshell

Verdict: 4.5/5
Price Point: $$
Thumbs Up: Awesome food 
To Improve: Bring back the Al Granchio! 
Will I return: Yes
Why: CUZ THAT TRUFFLE FRIES TOTALLY RIVALS HABITAT TRUFFLE FRIES. 




Les Patisseries

222 Upper Thomson Road 
Singapore 574354 
Contact: +65 9744 0504 

Monday & Tuesday (Desserts only) 10am - 6pm 
Wednesday to Sunday 10am - 10pm


Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.