<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters - Brunch with a Magical Touch

If you're wondering why unicorn, that's cuz they have a unicorn as their logo haha! I mistook it for a rooster initially oops...

WHITE PEACH 9.00

Pacamara stocks a variety of interesting imported drinks, such as this White Peach beverage. It's made from 50% white peach pulp, resulting in a very thick juice. It's a bit of an acquired taste, but refreshing nonetheless.



SALTED CARAMEL BANANA FRENCH TOAST 16.00

When this dish was first served to me, I mistook the whipped cream St the side for....a piece of bunched up tissue paper. I very nearly asked the server why she throw tissue paper in my French toast. Oops. Tucking into this dish on a chilly rainy day is actually rather comforting, the warm brioche with crusty edges warming you up your tummy. The crunchy granola, fresh banana and the salty sweet caramel sauce, its a clear winner. My only advice would be to share this dish with friends, as it could get a bit jelat after awhile.




TRUFFLE BENEDICT 18.00

I usually avoid eggs Benedict because I'm not a fan of hollandaise sauce. Pacamara's version changed my mind because its a truffle hollandaise sauce. There is a slight hint of truffle fragrance in the sauce that is rather pleasing. My only gripe is that the aircon is sooooo cold, that this dish got cold extremely quickly. Such a shame, it wasn't served piping hot in the first place and after the assault from the aircon, it became stone cold before I could even start on my third bite. 



In a Nutshell

Verdict: 4/5
Price Point: $$$
Thumbs Up: Creativity
To Improve:  More smaller tables, less air con. 
Will I return: Yes
Why: It was sufficiently interesting to tempt me back. And their pasta smells heavenly haha!





Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters
185 Upper Thomson Road
Tue to Sun: 9am – 11pm



Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.