<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Habitat Cafe: Unpretentious Cafe Fare in Upper Thomson
\

Checked out this hidden gem of a place on Upper Thomson with a fellow foodie girl pal and boy, were we glad we came! The food was fantastic, not award winning fantastic but tummy-satisfied fantastic. 
It was classic comfort food and it was definitely well done. 



CHICKEN SHREDS
Shredded herb chicken fillet, melted cheese, tomatoes and black olives. 

This may look unassuming, but it's actually amazing. 
I'm not usually a fan of bread, but this is crusty, cheesy and flavourful. An interesting alternative if you're not looking for a very heavy breakfast. 





EGGS TOMATO RELISH
Secret tomato goodness recipe served in a hot plate with two eggs, bacon, baby spinach and country sourdough toast. 


I had a hard time deciding what I want to eat haha, but this dish is really calling out for me. 
I've had a similar dish in Wild Honey before and I quite liked it. There is something strangely comforting about tomato sauce mixed in with warm egg. It can get a tad salty so it's probably a good idea to pair them with some of the sourdough toast. 





HELLO TRUFFLE
Seasoned truffle fries dressed with fine grated parmesan. 

We also ordered a side of fries because these came highly raved. 
Each piece of fries was crispy and it stayed crispy all the way to the end of the meal. 
Came back for this the second time because I realize this is still the best and cheapest truffle fries I've ever tried. 

Verdict: 4/5

So far, this is the second brunch place I've been to that serves up really good and unpretentious food. 
And I guess that whole point of having brunch is that you enjoy great affordable fare in the company of your loved ones. I'll definitely be back to try the other dishes!






Habitat Coffee and Bistro
223 Upper Thomson Road
Singapore 574355


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.