<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Travel Taiwan: Taipei Happenings


TAIPEI 101











Love the way Taipei 101 looks at night. 
The LED lights showing a series of Christmas related designs were really adorable!




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Some shots of our time in Taiwan. 




Fake snow looks awfully real here lolol.. 
Nopes guys, it wasn't snowing in Taipei which is a real pity cuz I haven't seen real snow yet!
But fake snow isn't too bad either, and the weather is rather cold. 
The howling winds were total killers man. 
On a sidenote, I'm loving winter wear! I look like a Santa Claus in my awesome red coat. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


姜心比心

This is the ginger beauty shop I saw in Yong Kang Street.
Love this shop to bits. 
All the products were made of ginger. 
Ginger hand creams, ginger vinegar, ginger soap, ginger shampoo. 
Whatever you can think of, they have 'em all. 

We bought the Ginger Vinegar for daily drinking, it helps to warm the tummy and regulates the period cycle.


I also bought the ginger hand creams, which smelt awesome. In addition to the fragrance, I love that the texture of the cream isn't too oily or heavy. Perfect for daytime usage. It doesn't completely dissolve when you wash you hands too, the staying power is amazing. 



姜心比心
台北大安区永康街28号



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DANSHUI FISHERMAN'S WHARF
淡水渔人码头


Which is your favourite, day or night? 
I think this place is amazing both in the day and at night. 


Behold the sunset...


Danshui is really gorgeous. 
I would go back again just for the sunset. 
It's just too beautiful. 




Love the blinding lights that lit up the bridge once it gets dark. 



Leaving Fisherman's Wharf. This is the view while I'm on board the ferry. 


For more information on what's good at Danshui, you can check out my earlier post HERE


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That sums up my days in Taipei, moving on to TaiChung next! 

More posts coming up featuring Sun Moon Lake and Cing Jing Farm, stay tuned! 



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.