<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Travel Thailand: Silom Village




On the last day, we ate our last authentic Thai meal at the DMK airport.

Tom Yum Fried Rice
On a mission to try all sorts of dishes I've never had before, so I ordered this Tom Yum Fried Rice. 
So excited to see the glass prawns, because they were so so so succulent and bouncy. 
I enjoyed this Tom Yum Fried Rice tremendously, it was spicy and slightly tangy, and it tasted strongly of Thai spices and herbs. It's like Tom Yum Soup condensed into paste and stir-fried with rice. 
The epitome of goodness. 


Beef Kuay Teow Soup
 Yes it's this dish again, because the one at Platinum Mall is too salty.
This one is perfect. It doesn't come in a claypot, but it's pretty much perfect. 
Sweet clear broth, fat silky kuay teow and tender pieces of beef. Yummy. 



Verdict: 5/5

Who says the airport doesn't serve affordable and good food? 
DMK proves otherwise. :)




Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.