<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Kith Cafe: Park Mall




Kith Cafe is a really quaint cafe nestled in the middle of bustling Orchard Road. It's situated at the end of Park Mall, and they have both indoor and al fresco dining. As you can see from the above banner, Kith Cafe's main colours are yellows and browns. A variety of brown and yellow wood styled in a very log house rustic feel. I like the whole concept, plus the colours were very soothing. 

Just a rough outline of their menu, lots of food.




Iced Honey Latte

This is A's Iced Honey Latte. 
Anything with honey is already a winner. 
Plus the colour looks like Teh Tarik, haha! 




Mushroom Aglio Olio

This is by far the best aglio olio I've tasted. The garlic was fresh and the pasta had just a hint of spice. 
Portobello mushrooms are a hot favourite of mine, so juicy and flavourful, and it seems A loves them too! It's a pity I can't eat pasta, (damn the super fail digestive system) else I would have ordered this the next time round! 





Big Breakfast


Cute name and despite having the same name as the ubiquitous Mac breakfast, this is 10x better. 
Of cuz it's more expensive but at least I love everything on this plate as opposed to Mac's. 

The scrambled eggs are oh so fluffy, and the bacon!! Bacon is always good, no? 
The portobello mushrooms are well-flavoured and had bite. The bratwurst sausage is juicy and meaty. 
The brioche toast is fresh and soft, though I would have preferred it to be slightly more toasted. I prefer my toasts crispy! But the jam was unrivalled. I think it was homemade raspberry jam, well it tasted like raspberry. The jam really adds some bonus points to the brioche. 

It isn't called Big Breakfast without reason. 
The toasts were huge, I finished off everything on my plate, except the brioche. 

It was such a satisfying lunch, good food and lots of catching up. 




Rating: 4/5



]




Kith Cafe
9 Penang Road
#01-01E Park Mall
Tel: +65 6338 8611
Daily: 8am – 10pm

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.