<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Wild Honey: No Place Like Home






California Breakfast

I was craving for scrambled eggs and didn't want anything too heavy so I decided on this dish. 

Scrambled eggs, tofu, fresh herbs, green and yellow bell peppers, mushrooms and scallions on char-grilled ciabatta. Very nicely done. The eggs were fluffy and rather creamy. The ciabatta is pretty well-done, I like that it's crispy but also a little bit chewy. The thickness is just right. The bell peppers and tofu were refreshing. Overall, this is a lighter dish as compared to the Norwegian style breakfast below.




Norwegian Breakfast

This is a very savory dish and it's slightly more heavy on the palate. 

Avocado, grilled asparagus spears, imported Norwegian smoked salmon, poached eggs with Hollandaise sauce, and salmon pearls on whole-wheat brioche.

I love the asparagus spears, nicely grilled and crunchy. The avocado slices were super rich and creamy, just died and floated to avocado heaven. First time trying the poached eggs with hollandaise sauce. I think it's really yummy and flavourful. But very rich ah! No good for the cholesterol. So either work out like mad, or just have it once in a while a a treat! 


Verdict: 4/5



The verdict is that this place serves fantastic all-day breakfast. It's also a really cozy place to enjoy your food. Except that the service is horrible yet we have to pay 10% service charge. It's practically non-service. We only got service because they staff are waiting to chase us away so they can clear the tables for others! Uber rude. If you can turn a blind eye or two to bad service, then why not give this place a try? Their breakfast dishes are really delish. Yumms. 






What better way to showcase my art filters than this?!
In case you're wondering, there is 1 more filter known as the Diorama. But it would't show up well here, it's a miniature toy effect so I'll have to shoot something from a high angle. I'll post a Diorama picture soon in another post. Be sure to look out for it! 

Spent hours editing this collage, I think it looks really good haha! If I say so myself! 

Last but not least, I'm posting up a very belated but cool birthday card for my wonderful friend. 
Please ignore the fact that it came late, because it must be posted in conjunction with the belated birthday brunch post! That and the fact that I didn't have time to edit the photos haha! 

Yes yes, sorely overdue post, but..good things are worth the wait right! 
The  food photos are so nice so I think the wait is definitely worth it! (self-praise oops!)




And I wouldn't mind trying the Full English Breakfast next time haha! Super attracted by that but that is one hugeass portion so let's share okay! hehh!



Wild Honey Singapore
333A Orchard Road #03-02
Mandarin Gallery Singapore
Tel: +65 6235 3900

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.