<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Eat Til You Burst 21st Celebrations
LUNCH: TASTE PARADISE @ ION ORCHARD


Lunch with all time best friend is mega cool. 

This is prawn with mango something. 
Yummy succulent pieces of prawn mixed with sweet and slightly tangy mango cubes!


Har Kau!!!!

All-time favourite dish.
This didnt't disappoint at all. 


Pork ribs.
Succulent, soft, and nicely marinated. Too good to be missed!


Best Siew Mai I've ever eaten. 
You can literally taste the prawn pieces when you bite into the siew mai. 
The roe scattered on top provided a nice bite and crunch as well.

Scallop Chee Cheong Fan!

Wa so good can!!!!!!
Melts in your mouth awesome, scallops are fresh and succulent. Sauce is not too salty, complements the rice rolls perfectly. 

Best dim sum in Singapore. 
Beats Red Star, hands down. 
But as for the Xiao Long Bao, I still think the ones I had in China are THE BEST. It's not bad, but hey, you can't beat the authentic ones in China. hahaha!


DINNER: SSIKKEK KOREAN BBQ


The proprietor so cute, sang me a Korean birthday song and gave me this Polaroid shot. 
:)



Cook and eat. 

Basically I only eat. The cooking has been left to people who are more adept at using the BBQ plate. 



Loads and loads of meattttttt!



See what I meant about pros? 


 This one more pro, looked like he once worked at a BBQ place.



The most awesome and practical present I've ever had the honour of receiving!!!!!




Doraemon!!! 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.